Today we are taking a closer look at alqamees – the first and only custom design, tailor-made, e-commerce platform for men’s Islamic wear.
What started out in 2014 as a basement garage concept with three machines and one computer, today, alqamees has shipped orders to 73 countries, generated $2 million in sales and has a workforce of 25 employees in their 2,500 Sq.ft factory in Dubai, UAE.
- As an established brand with a unique successful business model, large customer base, good revenues, and a high growth potential, alqamees is already making headlines in a number of popular Islamic Content gateways in the West, including Muslim Village, The Muslim Weekly, Sisters Magazine, Muslim Link, Al-Kanz,
- Alqamees recently announced a partnership with a new wholesaler/distributor in North Africa and are now on their way to secure a multi year contract with 10,000+ PCs yearly minimum taking the business to another level! Keen an eye on alqamees’ proposal updates.
Category: Retail | Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
alqamees offers Muslim men an innovative, convenient and budget-friendly method of purchasing custom designed and tailor-made Islamic (traditional) clothing.
Through the website, customers can design their choice of garment using an interactive customiser tool and have it made to their choice of measurements. Once customers’ have made their designs online, in the showroom or with the help of travelling tailor, their order is sent to the alqamees factory where the garment is prepared, packed and then delivered in person or via its courier partners.
In their own words:
“With a particular focus on UAE and GCC, alqamees is on a mission to revolutionise the outdated, century-old men’s Islamic wear market in the region by deploying cutting-edge technology to deliver a first-class quality product, with great convenience, better service and at half the price of competitors,” explains Salman Ali Rao, CEO, alqamees. “alqamees fills the gap between want, availability and affordability for Muslim men’s Islamic wear!”
The Islamic Economy – Modest Fashion Industry is projected to reach $ 361 billion as of 2023, up from $ 271 billion in 2017. In 2017, the men’s Islamic fashion wear market was estimated to be worth $12 billion. With the growing viability and mainstreaming of the modest fashion market, the future is bright in terms of retailers entering the market.
The market size of alqamees’ primary targeted markets:
UAE – $ 0.6 billion
GCC – $ 2.75 billion
Global – $ 12 billion
• Shipped orders to 73 countries
• Turned over $ 2 million to date
• Self-owned and operated showroom in the UK
• 2500 Sq.ft state-of-the-art factory in UAE
• 11 distribution partners around the world
• 25,000+ social media followers
• Developed a unique CMS for Automating Bespoke Tailoring Order
• Thobe for a fraction of the price
• Customised design vs. buy what’s available
LAST CHANCE FOR EARLY ADOPTER DISCOUNT
At the time of writing there is only $22,995 left with a 10% discount available, once this allocation is filled the discount will drop to 5%.
Note: Discounts are available on a first come first served basis, don’t miss your chance to benefit from the highest discount levels.
I’M SOLD. HOW DO I GET MY SHARES?
If you’re interested in becoming an alqamees shareholder, you can view the proposal, request further documentation, get in touch with the founders and of course, secure your shares here.