Like many others, we here at Eureeca are working from home and doing our part to keep others and ourselves safe. Despite the global disruption our services continue as normal and we are heartened to still see applications from high quality businesses looking for funding, and interest from investors that are willing to invest in the right opportunities.
Indeed, economic and social change brings an opportunity for disruption and many great companies like Airbnb, UBER, Slack and Dropbox were born around the 08-09 financial crisis. As an important part of the startup ecosystem, we see it as our responsibility to help nurture the businesses of the future. Therefore, we have put together an attractive support program for the ones that are considering raising funds on Eureeca:
How do we provide support?
A Lower Cost of Fundraising
- We now offer a 50% discount on our listing fee with the option to pay in installments.
- Fast-Track onboarding for businesses that need liquidity now.
- Lower Funding Targets to enable bridge rounds where appropriate.
- More online campaigning options such as pitch events, webinars, and virtual roadshows.
- Extended campaigns that give companies more time to hit their target.
Access and Additional Benefits
- Dedicated virtual office hours with Eureeca’s account management and investor relations departments.
- Access to global government supported initiatives that we are collaborating on, making it easier for entrepreneurs to raise funds and access capital.
- Access to our extensive network of professional service partners including generous AWS credits for eligible companies.
- Facilitated connections with previously funded companies.
We hope that these measures support entrepreneurs and encourage them to follow the example of several of our portfolio companies, many of whom have fared remarkably well during 2020. Watch this space for inspiring stories of how those companies, including some currently raising on Eureeca, have adapted to the current environment.
Eureeca is here to support you as an entrepreneur in your fundraising journey, so if you are currently looking to raise funds please click here for a quick assessment