PurelyB – Asia’s No.1 trusted Digital Health & Wellness Lifestyle Brand & Community dedicated towards transforming people’s health and lifestyles.
Their journey has been a remarkable success story – PurelyB achieved $80,000 in Gross Sales in only its first 12 weeks from 700+ customers across eight countries worldwide, selling out every two weeks consecutively with a 2000% return on marketing investment!
Category: Healthcare, Health & Fitness | Location: Malaysia
PurelyB has built a strong global health-conscious community empowering them to live healthy with engaging content co-created with credible health experts, catered to Asian cultures. By naturally expanding its holistic wellness offerings to now provide our own label of traditional Asian health food products co-created with local traditional healers, herbalists and medical scientists, it is able to bring powerful Asian healing herbs and Asian traditions in wellness remedies to modern consumers.
Since 2015, PurelyB has built a strong and engaged global health-conscious community of 4.5 million users, empowering them to live healthier lives with trusted content and digital solutions created in partnership with credible nutrition, fitness and mindfulness experts.
In their own words
“2019 has truly been a transformative year for us as we have expanded our holistic health & wellness offerings to create our own private label of traditional Asian health food and beauty products at an accessible price point and easy-to-consume form for all consumers,” explains Jesrina Arshad, Co-Founcer & CEO, PurelyB.
“Today, we lead the charge in revolutionsing traditional Asian health food products and remedies in a modern and appealing way for consumers worldwide, working with traditional herbalists and medical scientists to impact more lives together whilst preserving ancient Asian wellness heritage.”
• Backed by Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm, 500 Startups
• High repeat customer rate of 40% and low cost per customer acquisition of US$5 per customer.
• PurelyB’s users today span worldwide, including Malaysia, Indonesia, USA, Australia and UAE.
• Currently three traditional Asian superfood products available in the market and will be launching six more products in 2020.
• The first of it’s kind in the market, PurelyB is the ONLY brand that integrates digital content with traditional Asian health products from a holistic lifestyle approach, for the modern generation.
• Social impact – Today, with its solutions in helping consumers in the prevention of long-term health issues, PurelyB is able to achieve a greater purpose in preserving SE-Asia’s herbal industry, improve the livelihoods of marginalised communities in employing them in the creation of these products, whilst bringing Asian heritage and tradition to the forefront of the global wellness industry.
The future of the industry is now shifting more towards holistic wellness and natural health. The healthy eating, nutrition and weight loss segment is currently a US$737 billion market expected to grow at a CAGR of >8% for the next five years. Out of which Asia Pacific will be the highest growth market!
In Asia alone, the market for traditional & herbal wellness products exceeds US$15 billion in annual sales.
The use of medicinal herbs as an alternative method for prevention, healing, well-being and beauty is growing worldwide. There is tremendous untapped potential for ancient Asian health and wellness products in the form of traditional herbal foods and remedies which have been scientifically-proven to be as effective and more affordable than conventional healing modalities.
• US$1 trillion of the US$4.7 trillion Global Wellness Economy is focused on traditional medicine, healthy eating and nutrition.
• 40 million health-conscious urban audience across Southeast Asia.
• US$100 billion annual sales of traditional & herbal Superfood products Globally
• US$15 billion annual sales of traditional & herbal Superfood products in Asia
(Sources: Global Wellness Institute 2018; Global Wellness Economy Monitor 2018; Herbalgram 2017; Euromonitor International Report 2014; Robinson Pharma Inc 2015)
How will PurelyB use the investment?
1. Consolidate and expand its product supply chain & production
2. Expand operations to Singapore, Indonesia, Middle East & China
3. Implementing & improving tech & infrastructure: Data and analytics + seamless content-integrated e-commerce solutions to build personalised & targeted customer experiences
4. Product development & content operations
5. Social impact expansion
Makes sense to me. How do I buy shares in PurelyB?
If you’re interested in becoming an PurelyB shareholder, you can view the proposal, request further documentation, get in touch with the founders and of course, secure your shares here: Visit PurelyB ECF Proposal